Granny Smith Apples In Puff Pastry
How to Make Granny Smith Apples In Puff Pastry
- Peel and core your apple.
- Mix the brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Place the raisins inside the opening where you cored the apple.
- Place the brown sugar/spice mixture into the hole on top of the raisins.
- Roll out the puff pastry to fit around the apple. Sprinkle it with your xylitol.
- Wrap the pastry sheet over the apple bringing the 4 corners up and seal on the top.
- Bake at 400'F for 35-45 minutes.
- Garnish with your favourite topping, ice cream and a mint leaf if you like.