☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3firm bananas, sliced
1/2 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
2 Tbspspiced rum
210 in flour tortillas
1 cvegetable oil, for frying
·vanilla ice cream
How to Make Bananas Foster Chimichangas
- Melt butter in large skillet.
- Add sliced bananas. Add brown sugar and rum.
- Heat until brown sugar melts and alcohol evaporates.
- Take tortilla and add half of banana mixture in the middle and roll up like a burrito with the ends in.
- Wipe out skillet and add oil. Heat oil over medium high heat. Cook until medium brown on both sides.
- Drain on paper towel
- Serve Chimichanga with a scoop of vanilla ice cream