☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 1/2 csuper-fine sugar (caster sugar)
1/8 tspcream of tarter
1 1/4 cheavy cream (whipping cream)
1 1/4 csliced strawberries (about 1/2 pound)
2 mediumkiwi, peeled and sliced
1 1/2 cblueberries (about 1/2 pound)
How to Make Australian Pavlova
- Preheat oven to 250ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and trace a 9 inch circle on the paper.
- Beat eggwhites until stiff peaks form. Add superfine sugar gradually. Beat for a total of about 10 minutes or until sugar has dissolved. Add cream of tartar. Beat for 1 minute. Spoon mixture onto circle. Using a spatula, shape into a circle with high sides. Make ridges up the sides.
- Bake for 1 hour or until firm. Turn off the oven. Allow pavlova to cool in oven with door slightly ajar.
- Using an electric mixer on high speed, beat whipping cream, powdered sugar and vanilla until soft peaks form.
- Place pavlova on a serving plate. Top with whipped cream mixture. Arrange fruit on top. Serve.