- 2 c
- fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 c
- fresh raspberries
- 1 c
- fresh blueberries
- 1/4 c
- pound cake, cut into slices
- container (28 oz) prepared vanilla pudding or 1 box (5.9 oz) instant vanilla pudding prepared as stated on pkg
- container (8 oz) whipped topping
How to Make Berry Trifle
- 1Combine berries and sugar in medium bowl, stirring gently to combine.
Place single layer of cake slices in bottom of serving bowl. Top with 1/3 of the pudding and 1/3 of the berries.
- 2Repeat layers twice, using all ingredients. Top each serving with whipped topping.