Raspberry Cream Pie
Blue Ribbon Recipe
This creamy pie is quick and easy. We're big fans of raspberry, so our taste buds were excited with each bite. We bet this would be lovely with strawberry too. A sweet summer pie! The Test Kitchen
1 can(s)Solo raspberry filling (strain if you don't like seeds)
1/3 call-purpose flour
2 cwhole milk
3slightly beaten egg yolks
1 pkgCool Whip, 8 oz
·pre-baked single pie crust
How to Make Raspberry Cream Pie
- In a saucepan, combine sugar, flour, and salt; gradually stir in milk. Cook and stir over medium-high heat until bubbly. Cook and stir 2 more minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir in a moderate amount of hot mixture into yolks. Immediately return to hot mixture, put back on the stove and stir and cook another 2 minutes stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat. Add butter and vanilla.
- Place Saran Wrap or wax paper directly onto mixture until cooled.
- Pour into pie shell. Spread raspberry filling over vanilla filling; top with Cool Whip and refrigerate.