Black Bottom Pie
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
(1) 18oz pkgrefrigerated ready-to-bake brownies
(1) 8oz pkgcream cheese, softened
1/3 pkgsugar or splenda
1 tsppeppermint extract
3drops green food color
(1) 8 ozcontainer frozen whipped topping, thawed
How to Make Black Bottom Pie
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Evenly cover bottom and sides of a 9" deep dish pie plate with the ready-to-bake brownies,forming a crust. Bake 20-25 minutes,or until set. Let cool.
- In a large bowl,beat cream cheese,sugar, peppermint extract and green food color with an electric mixer until smooth.Fold in whipped topping then spoon into brownie crust. Cover pie,and chill at least 4 hours before serving. Garnish with whipped topping and shaved chocolate.