☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 (9)
- inch ready made tart shell
- 2/3 c
- caramel sauce (ready-made thick, such as dulce de leche)
- ripe bananas
- 1 1/4 c
- whipped cream (or double cream)
- 2 1/3 Tbsp
- dark chocolate
How to Make Banoffee Pie
- 1Place the tart case on a serving plate.
- 2Spoon in the caramel sauce and spread evenly.
- 3Slice the bananas and scatter over the top.
- 4Put the cream in a bowl and whisk with an electric hand whisk until soft peaks form, then spoon over the bananas.
- 5Grate the chocolate over the top and serve.