☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 (14) ozpackage kraft caramels (about 48 pieces)
1/3 cevaporated milk
1cake mix, german chocolate
3/4 cbutter, melted
1 cpecans, chopped
1 cchocolate chips
3/4 cevaporated milk
How to Make Turtle Squares
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a 9 x 13 inch cake pan.
- Melt the caramels with 1/3 cup evaporated milk. Set aside.
- Mix together cake mix, butter and 3/4 cup evaporated milk.
- Pour less than half into the prepared cake pan and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove the cake from oven and spread the caramel mixture over the hot cake. Sprinkle with chocolate chips and then pecans.
- Pour and gently spread the rest of the cake mix all over. Return to oven and bake 15 minutes longer.
- Cool in pan and cut into squares to serve.