Ooey Gooey Pecan Pie Bars......YUM!
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 box
- yellow cake mix (reserve 2/3 cup for filling)
- 3 Tbsp
- softened butter
- 1/2 c
- packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 c
- dark corn syrup
- the reserved 2/3 cup of cake mix
- 1 tsp
- 1 c
- pecans, coarsely chopped
How to Make Ooey Gooey Pecan Pie Bars......YUM!
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 13x9 pan with parchment paper.
- 2Mix the first three ingredients well and press int the bottom of the pan. If it is hard to spread, spray your hands with Pam and press with the heel of your hand.
- 3Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- 4Mix together the eggs, vanilla, remaining cake mix, brown sugar, and corn syrup.
- 5Pour the filling into the warm base and sprinkle the pecans on top.
- 6Bake for 30-35 minutes.