Modern Morocco Coffee-Cinnamon Ice Cream
The time to make will be much less if using an ice cream maker.
- 3/4 c
- heavy cream
- 4 tsp
- instant espresso powder
- 1 c
- fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 c
- plain fat-free yogurt (low fat is ok)
- 1/2 tsp
- ground cinnamon (or to taste, i use more)
- figs (fresh or dried sliced (optional)
How to Make Modern Morocco Coffee-Cinnamon Ice Cream
- 1In a bowl, beat cream until doubled in size; set aside.
- 2In another bowl, dissolve espresso powder in 1 teaspoon warm water.
Gently fold together whipped cream, dissolved espresso, condensed milk, yogurt and cinnamon until incorporated.
- 3Cover with plastic wrap and freeze until solid, 6 hours or use an ice cream maker after it has been chilled.
- 4Divide ice cream and figs, if using, among 6 bowls and enjoy.