Easy Apple Dumplings
2 pkg8 oz. crescent rolls
1 1/2 cbrown sugar
1 1/2 c7-up (or other lemon soda)
2granny smith apples (2 apples makes 16 dumplings)
How to Make Easy Apple Dumplings
- Butter a 9x13 baking dish
- Preheat oven to 350
- Peel and core apples, then cut EACH apple into 8 slices.
- Roll each apple slice in a crescent roll and place in the buttered dish.
- Melt butter, stir in sugar, vanilla and cinnamon. When it's thickened, remove from heat and pour over the dumplings.
- Pour the soda in the middle and along the edges of the pan (not over the rolls)
- Bake for 35-45 min. or until they become golden brown.