Rice Krispie Donuts
Oh joy, oh boy…I love donuts!! So of course I am going to celebrate in a big way! But, not with a donut recipe. But, these adorable Rice Krispie donuts can substitute for the traditional version. Or stand on their own sprinkled feet. They are just that adorable.
See how I shaped them like donuts and then called them “Rice Krispie Donuts” so that they can count? Sneaky. These Rice Krispie Donuts are fast and easy. And they’re a terrific idea for a party!! Especially one that will also have ice cream or glitter or little girls.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1batch rice krispies treats
MY CHERRY ICING
2 cpowdered sugar
1 Tbspcherry grenadine
How to Make Rice Krispie Donuts
- Make the rice krispie treats.
- Let the Rice Krispies cool a bit before shaping. That way you won’t burn your hands.
- Keep your hands buttered or wet so they don’t stick.
- Shape the rice krispie treats into dounuts. Let cool completely before icing.
- For the Icing:
Beat all ingredients together.
- Add additional liquid or powdered sugar to achieve consistency.
- Pour icing over cooled dounuts and sprinkle with colored candy sprinkles.
You could use store bought Cherry Frosting for these. Frost the donuts and then sprinkle with sprinkles.