Muddy Buddy Rice Krispy Treats
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 5 Tbsp
- 3/4 c
- chocolate chips
- 3/4 c
- peanut butter
- 6 c
- mini marshmallows
- 1 tsp
- pure vanilla extract
- 6 c
- rice krispies
- 2 c
- powdered sugar
How to Make Muddy Buddy Rice Krispy Treats
- 1Pour the rice krispies in a large mixing bowl. Set aside. Lightly grease a 9 x13-inch baking pan.
- 2Stir together the butter, peanut butter, and chocolate chips in a saucepan over medium heat until they are all happily melted together.
- 3Turn the heat down to low and add the marshmallows and vanilla extract.
- 4Continuing stirring until the marshmallows are all melted.
- 5Once fully melted, take them off heat and pour over the rice krispies.
- 6Stir lightly to combine.
- 7Once fully melted, take them off heat and pour over the rice krispies.
- 8Dump into a lightly greased 9x13 pan and let sit 5 minutes.
- 9Then go and lightly press into the pan with greased hands.
- 10Put this in the fridge to harden for about 20 minutes. (they are easier to cut when they are a little cold)
- 11Pour your powdered sugar in a bowl and pull out your cooled treats.
- 12Cut them up in into 1 inch bite sized pieces, then roll them around in the powdered sugar.
- 13They should be nicely coated and you should have a lovely mess of powdered sugar all over your counter.
- 14Or maybe that was just me.
(Note: you can also put your powdered sugar in a large Ziploc and throw your treats in with them. Shake Shake, Shake! And wha-la! Although this does eliminate the fun of getting powdered sugar all over yourself)