Muddy Buddy Oreos
I figured you've got Oreos with peanut butter filling. Why not have the best of both worlds - Oreos + chocolate + peanut butter? If that's not enough go ahead and coat the whole thing with some powdered sugar. Voila! Muddy Buddy Oreos were born.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 cchocolate chips
2/3 cpeanut butter
2 cpowdered sugar (to coat)
·mini oreos (at least 3 of the mini canisters)
How to Make Muddy Buddy Oreos
- Put the powdered sugar into a large bowl and set aside.
- Melt the chocolate and peanut butter together in the microwave.
- Drop the mini Oreos in small batches and use your fingers to help coat them. (It'll get messy, but I give you permission to lick the chocolatey goodness off your fingers when you're done. I won't tell anyone.) Or you can use 2 spoons but, that's not as fun.
- Drop the coated Oreos into the powdered sugar in batches and coat them with the sugar. Stir gently to coat.
- You can shake the cookies in your hand to get off the excess.
- Let sit on some wax paper so the chocolate can set up a little.