Muddy Buddies Nutter Butter Cookies
Well, like I said before, making the Muddy Buddies got me onto this Muddy Buddies kick to see just what else I could Muddy Budd-ify (yeah, that's my new phrase - like it?).
Since the Oreos were such a delicious hit, I decided to try and do the same thing with mini Nutter Butter cookies. Double peanut butter flavor? Always a good thing. What have you got? Muddy Buddies Nutter Butters. Try saying that three times fast (I had a fun time doing it).
These were totally awesome as well. With these, you get 2x peanut butter + chocolate. Loving it!
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 csemisweet chocolate chips
2/3 ccreamy peanut butter
2 cpowdered sugar
1 to 2 pkgmini nutter butter cookies
How to Make Muddy Buddies Nutter Butter Cookies
- Put some powdered sugar into a large bowl and set aside.
- Melt the chocolate chips and peanut butter, together in the microwave. Stir to blend.
- Coat the Nutter Butter cookies in the mixture and throw them into the bowl of powdered sugar.
- Make sure the cookies get nicely coated with the powdered sugar.
- Lay out on a cookie sheet or some wax paper to let the chocolate set up.
- Store in an airtight container.