Muddy Buddies Nutter Butter Cookies
Well, like I said before, making the Muddy Buddies got me onto this Muddy Buddies kick to see just what else I could Muddy Budd-ify (yeah, that's my new phrase - like it?).
Since the Oreos were such a delicious hit, I decided to try and do the same thing with mini Nutter Butter cookies. Double peanut butter flavor? Always a good thing. What have you got? Muddy Buddies Nutter Butters. Try saying that three times fast (I had a fun time doing it).
These were totally awesome as well. With these, you get 2x peanut butter + chocolate. Loving it!
- 1 c
- semisweet chocolate chips
- 2/3 c
- creamy peanut butter
- 2 c
- powdered sugar
- 1 to 2 pkg
- mini nutter butter cookies
How to Make Muddy Buddies Nutter Butter Cookies
- 1Put some powdered sugar into a large bowl and set aside.
- 2Melt the chocolate chips and peanut butter, together in the microwave. Stir to blend.
- 3Coat the Nutter Butter cookies in the mixture and throw them into the bowl of powdered sugar.
- 4Make sure the cookies get nicely coated with the powdered sugar.
- 5Lay out on a cookie sheet or some wax paper to let the chocolate set up.
- 6Store in an airtight container.