Muddy Buddies Crunch Bars
You know when you’re eating traditional muddy buddies and you find a cluster of a few chex that stuck together? Those are the best because there’s pockets of chocolate and peanut butter inside. These bars are just like those tasty clusters. Every nook and cranny is filled with chocolate peanut butter magic! The dusting of powdered sugar on top just seals the deal.
- 6 c
- captain crunch cereal
- 3 Tbsp
- 12 oz
- chocolate (can use chocolate chips, almond bark, or any of your favorite chocolate)
- 1/2 c
- peanut butter
- 1/4 c
- powdered sugar
How to Make Muddy Buddies Crunch Bars
- 1In a large microwave safe bowl melt the chocolate, butter, and peanut butter.
- 2Stir after 30 seconds in the microwave, and again every 15 seconds until melted and smooth.
- 3Pour the cereal in and stir gently until well coated.
- 4Press into a greased 9-inch square baking dish.
- 5Refrigerate until set (about 30 minutes).
- 6Before serving, sprinkle on some powdered sugar.
- 7Store covered at room temperature.