Muddy Buddies Crunch Bars
You know when you’re eating traditional muddy buddies and you find a cluster of a few chex that stuck together? Those are the best because there’s pockets of chocolate and peanut butter inside. These bars are just like those tasty clusters. Every nook and cranny is filled with chocolate peanut butter magic! The dusting of powdered sugar on top just seals the deal.
6 ccaptain crunch cereal
12 ozchocolate (can use chocolate chips, almond bark, or any of your favorite chocolate)
1/2 cpeanut butter
1/4 cpowdered sugar
How to Make Muddy Buddies Crunch Bars
- In a large microwave safe bowl melt the chocolate, butter, and peanut butter.
- Stir after 30 seconds in the microwave, and again every 15 seconds until melted and smooth.
- Pour the cereal in and stir gently until well coated.
- Press into a greased 9-inch square baking dish.
- Refrigerate until set (about 30 minutes).
- Before serving, sprinkle on some powdered sugar.
- Store covered at room temperature.