Muddy Buddie Teddy Grahams
And now, I've got another one for you. This time, I decided to try Muddy Budd-ifying some Teddy Grahams. I used the plain Teddy Grahams but I'm sure that chocolate ones would be just as delicious, maybe even more so.
Dunk those little guys in the chocolate-peanut butter mixture and let them go for a swim. Finish off with some powdered sugar and in no time at all you've got a munchy crunchy yummy snack that will leave you wanting for more!
- 1 c
- semisweet chocolate chips
- 2/3 c
- creamy peanut butter
- 1 c
- powdered sugar (or more to coat)
- 1 box
- mini teddy grahams
How to Make Muddy Buddie Teddy Grahams
- 1Put the powdered sugar into a large bowl and set aside.
- 2Melt the chocolate chips with the peanut butter in the microwave. Stir to blend.
- 3Toss the Teddy Grahams into the mixture and coat them completely. Stir gently.
- 4Toss them into the powdered sugar and coat.
- 5Lay out onto a piece of wax paper to let the chocolate set up a little.
- 6Store in an airtight container.