Muddy Buddie Teddy Grahams
And now, I've got another one for you. This time, I decided to try Muddy Budd-ifying some Teddy Grahams. I used the plain Teddy Grahams but I'm sure that chocolate ones would be just as delicious, maybe even more so.
Dunk those little guys in the chocolate-peanut butter mixture and let them go for a swim. Finish off with some powdered sugar and in no time at all you've got a munchy crunchy yummy snack that will leave you wanting for more!
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 csemisweet chocolate chips
2/3 ccreamy peanut butter
1 cpowdered sugar (or more to coat)
1 boxmini teddy grahams
How to Make Muddy Buddie Teddy Grahams
- Put the powdered sugar into a large bowl and set aside.
- Melt the chocolate chips with the peanut butter in the microwave. Stir to blend.
- Toss the Teddy Grahams into the mixture and coat them completely. Stir gently.
- Toss them into the powdered sugar and coat.
- Lay out onto a piece of wax paper to let the chocolate set up a little.
- Store in an airtight container.