Magic Cookie Bars
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 1/2 cgraham caracker crumbs
1 can(s)eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
1 (6) ozpackage simisweet chocolate chips
1 (3.5) can(s)flaked coconut
1 cchopped pecans
How to Make Magic Cookie Bars
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Melt butter in a 9 x 13 inch cake pan.
- Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over butter.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumbs.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Layer with coconut, then pecans. Press down gently.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Cool and cut into 3 x 1 1/2 inch bars.