Magic Cookie Bars
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 stick
- 1 1/2 c
- graham caracker crumbs
- 1 can(s)
- eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (6) oz
- package simisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (3.5) can(s)
- flaked coconut
- 1 c
- chopped pecans
How to Make Magic Cookie Bars
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Melt butter in a 9 x 13 inch cake pan.
- 2Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over butter.
- 3Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumbs.
- 4Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- 5Layer with coconut, then pecans. Press down gently.
- 6Bake for 25 minutes. Cool and cut into 3 x 1 1/2 inch bars.