Fruit Punch Rice Krispie Treats
The options are endless with these rice krispie treats and you can use different flavored Oreos or use melted milk chocolate instead of white chocolate.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 Tbspunsalted butter
1 bag(s)mini marshmallows
6 crice krispies
8 ozwhite chocolate baking bars
18fruit punch oreos, crushed
How to Make Fruit Punch Rice Krispie Treats
- Spray 13x9 inch pan with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large microwavable bow, microwave butter for 1 minute or until melted.
- Add mini marshmallows and stir to coat the marshmallows with butter.
- Microwave marshmallows for 1 minute, stirring until completely melted and smooth.
- Stir in rice cereal until coated with marshmallows, press into prepared pan using a spatula.
- In a small microwavable bowl, melt white chocolate baking bars in microwave for 30 seconds, stirring until completely melted.
- Pour over top of the rice krispie treats and spread the melted chocolate evenly on top.
- Place Fruit Punch Oreos into a storage Ziploc bag and crush using your fists or a rolling pin.
- Once crushed, sprinkle Oreos and colored sprinkles on top of melted chocolate.
- Let set for 10 minutes before cutting into squares.