Fruit Punch Rice Krispie Treats
The options are endless with these rice krispie treats and you can use different flavored Oreos or use melted milk chocolate instead of white chocolate.
- 3 Tbsp
- unsalted butter
- 1 bag(s)
- mini marshmallows
- 6 c
- rice krispies
- 8 oz
- white chocolate baking bars
- fruit punch oreos, crushed
- candy sprinkles
How to Make Fruit Punch Rice Krispie Treats
- 1Spray 13x9 inch pan with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- 2In a large microwavable bow, microwave butter for 1 minute or until melted.
- 3Add mini marshmallows and stir to coat the marshmallows with butter.
- 4Microwave marshmallows for 1 minute, stirring until completely melted and smooth.
- 5Stir in rice cereal until coated with marshmallows, press into prepared pan using a spatula.
- 6In a small microwavable bowl, melt white chocolate baking bars in microwave for 30 seconds, stirring until completely melted.
- 7Pour over top of the rice krispie treats and spread the melted chocolate evenly on top.
- 8Place Fruit Punch Oreos into a storage Ziploc bag and crush using your fists or a rolling pin.
- 9Once crushed, sprinkle Oreos and colored sprinkles on top of melted chocolate.
- 10Let set for 10 minutes before cutting into squares.