Frosted Peanut Butter Football Cookies
Source: Betty Crocker
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 pkgbetty crocker™ peanut butter cookie mix
·oil, water and egg called for on cookie pouch mix
1container betty crocker™ rich & creamy chocolate frosting
1/4 ccup creamy peanut butter
1 tube(s)betty crocker™ white decorating cookie icing
How to Make Frosted Peanut Butter Football Cookies
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Make cookie dough as directed on package.
- Shape dough into 1 1/2–inch balls.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheets; press each ball into ovals, 1/4–inch thick.
- Bake at 375 degrees 8 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown around edges.
- Cool; place cookies on cooling racks. Cool completely.
- In small bowl, stir chocolate frosting and peanut butter until blended.
- Spread frosting over cookies; pipe laces with white frosting. (Refer to photo)