Frosted Peanut Butter Football Cookies
Source: Betty Crocker
- 1 pkg
- betty crocker™ peanut butter cookie mix
- oil, water and egg called for on cookie pouch mix
- container betty crocker™ rich & creamy chocolate frosting
- 1/4 c
- cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tube(s)
- betty crocker™ white decorating cookie icing
How to Make Frosted Peanut Butter Football Cookies
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Make cookie dough as directed on package.
- 2Shape dough into 1 1/2–inch balls.
- 3Place on ungreased cookie sheets; press each ball into ovals, 1/4–inch thick.
- 4Bake at 375 degrees 8 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown around edges.
- 5Cool; place cookies on cooling racks. Cool completely.
- 6In small bowl, stir chocolate frosting and peanut butter until blended.
- 7Spread frosting over cookies; pipe laces with white frosting. (Refer to photo)