Caramel Macchiato Gooey Cake Bars
- 2 box
- white cake mix
- 2/3 can(s)
- butter, softened
- 2/3 c
- caramel iced coffee, divided (international delight caramel macchiato)
- 1 c
- white chocolate chips
- 1 c
- chocolate chips
- 2 c
- caramel baking bits
- 2 c
- mini marshmallows
- 2 can(s)
- sweetened condensed milk (14 oz.)
- 4 Tbsp
- instant coffee
- 1/2 c
- chocolate sprinkles (jimmies)
How to Make Caramel Macchiato Gooey Cake Bars
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a mixing bowl, beat together the cake mix, butter, and 1/3 cup iced coffee.
- 2Divide the dough in half.
Press the dough into the bottom of @ greased 9 x 13-inch pans.
- 3Sprinkle the top of the dough with the white chips, chocolate chips, caramel bits, and marshmallows.
- 4In a small bowl combine the instant coffee and 1 Tablespoon iced coffee. Stir until dissolved.
- 5Pour the sweetened condensed milk into the coffee and stir completely.
- 6Drizzle the sweetened condensed milk over the top of everything in the pan.
- 7Make sure the tops of all the marshmallows are covered.
- 8Top with the chocolate sprinkles.
- 9Bake at 350* for 30 minutes. Let cool completely before cutting.
- 10Store covered in a container on the counter.
If you do not like the coffee flavor, you can substitute milk for the iced coffee in the dough, and you can leave out the instant coffee and iced coffee from the sweetened condensed milk.