Caramel Macchiato Gooey Cake Bars
2 boxwhite cake mix
2/3 can(s)butter, softened
2/3 ccaramel iced coffee, divided (international delight caramel macchiato)
1 cwhite chocolate chips
1 cchocolate chips
2 ccaramel baking bits
2 cmini marshmallows
2 can(s)sweetened condensed milk (14 oz.)
4 Tbspinstant coffee
1/2 cchocolate sprinkles (jimmies)
How to Make Caramel Macchiato Gooey Cake Bars
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a mixing bowl, beat together the cake mix, butter, and 1/3 cup iced coffee.
- Divide the dough in half.
Press the dough into the bottom of @ greased 9 x 13-inch pans.
- Sprinkle the top of the dough with the white chips, chocolate chips, caramel bits, and marshmallows.
- In a small bowl combine the instant coffee and 1 Tablespoon iced coffee. Stir until dissolved.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk into the coffee and stir completely.
- Drizzle the sweetened condensed milk over the top of everything in the pan.
- Make sure the tops of all the marshmallows are covered.
- Top with the chocolate sprinkles.
- Bake at 350* for 30 minutes. Let cool completely before cutting.
- Store covered in a container on the counter.
If you do not like the coffee flavor, you can substitute milk for the iced coffee in the dough, and you can leave out the instant coffee and iced coffee from the sweetened condensed milk.