Cake Mix Pudding Cookies
1 boxcake mix ( i use yellow)
1/2 coil (canola or vegetable)
1 tsppure vanilla extract
1 boxinstant pudding mix (i use cheesecake)
1 cchocolate chips ( i use 1/2 white and 1/2 semi sweet)
1/4 cnuts, chopped (optional)
How to Make Cake Mix Pudding Cookies
- In a large mixing bowl, mix cake mix, pudding mix together.
- Add eggs and oil and vanilla. Mix well.
- Once dough is mixed add chips and nuts and mix.
- Drop by heaping teaspoons on to greased or parchment lined cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes. They make take more or less time depending on how hot your oven is, so keep an eye on them. Bake until just light golden brown. Let rest on cookie sheet for 10 minutes and move them to a wire rack to cool.
- NOTE: Today I used Funfetti Cake mix vanilla pudding mix and 1/2 cup white chocolate chips and 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips-amazing!