Allergy Friendly Peanut butter/ Sunbutter Cookies
1/2 tspgluten free vanilla
1/2 cmelted ultra refined coconut oil (can be replaced with butter or other oil)
3/4 csifted coconut flour
1/2 csun butter
1/2 cnatural crunchy peanut butter (you can ommit and replace with sunbutter to make this nut free)
How to Make Allergy Friendly Peanut butter/ Sunbutter Cookies
- Preheat oven to 375
- Wisk eggs until frothy then combine with sugar, melted oil,vanilla and melted PB and sun butter. Mix with hand or stand mixer on low till well combined.
- Sift in the Coconut flour and mix by hand with a wooden spoon, be careful not to over mix. Let rest 5-10 minutes to allow the coconut flour to absorb the liquids.
- knead the dough by hands a few times till all the dough comes together.
- form ping pong ball sized dough balls and place on a ungreased dark colored pan. then press down with a fork in a cross hatch pattern
- bake for 15 minutes. let cool before transferring.