S’mores in a Jar
But in the meantime, you should totally give these s’mores a go. The sweetened up graham crust is the secret. Well, not anymore.
- 4 c
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/2 c
- (3 sticks) butter, melted
- 1/2 c
- 3.4-ounce package instant chocolate pudding, prepared to package directions
- 3 c
- marshmallow fluff
- 30 large
- 8 ounce wide mouth mason jars
How to Make S’mores in a Jar
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Put graham crumbs in a bowl with butter and sugar, mix to combine.
- 2Transfer to a baking sheet lined with foil and press graham cracker mixture into the bottom.
- 3Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven and allow to cool then break into irregular chunks.
- 4To assemble jars:
Layer crumbled graham crackers, then a layer of pudding, then marshmallow fluff, repeating layers until ending with the pudding layer.
- 5Place 4 large marshmallows on top of the pudding, and broil on a top rack of the oven for 2-3 minutes or until tops begin to brown lightly.
- 6Serve immediately or at room temperature.