German Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies
These are the dessert you want to take to the next dinner you are invited to. And everyone will be jealous and wish they could bake as good as you
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 1/2 stick
- salted butter, softened to room temperature
- 11 oz
- cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 2 1/4 c
- 1 1/2 c
- plus 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 6 large
- 3 tsp
- pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp
- baking powder
- 8 oz
- german chocolate, melted
- 1/2 c
- chopped pecans
- 3/4 c
- sweetened shredded coconut
How to Make German Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Line a 9x13 pan with foil and spray with vegetable oil spray. Set aside.
- 2In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat cream cheese on medium speed for 3 minutes, until light, fluffy and smooth
- 3With the mixer on medium low, gradually add 1/2 cup of sugar and 2 Tablespoons flour, beating until blended.
- 4Add 2 eggs and 1 teaspoon of vanilla and beat until smooth. Set cream cheese mixture aside.
- 5In a medium bowl, whisk together remaining 1 1/2 cups flour and baking powder. Set aside.
- 6In the bowl of your stand mixer, beat the butter on medium speed with the paddle attachment, about 2 minutes.
- 7Gradually add remaining 1 3/4 cups sugar, scraping sides of bowl as necessary and beating for 2 minutes, until light and fluffy.
- 8Add the remaining 4 eggs, 2 at a time, beating until blended.
- 9Add the remaining vanilla and melted chocolate and beat until smooth.
- 10Reduce mixer speed to low. Add the flour mixture, 1/2 cup at a time, to the chocolate batter, stirring until blended.
- 11Fold in pecans and coconut.
- 12Pour chocolate mixture into prepared pan.
- 13Spread the cream cheese mixture over the brownie batter, cutting through with a knife to marble slightly.
- 14Bake for about 30-35 minutes, until a knife inserted in the center comes out with moist crumbs but no raw batter.
- 15Let cool completely before cutting into squares.
To speed up cooling process place the pan in the freezer for 10 minutes. Then cut with a plastic knife for smoother edges.