Black Russian Cake
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 box(18. 5 ounce) deep chocolate cake mix
1/2 cvegetable oil
1 pkg(4.5 ounce) instant chocolate pudding mix
4 largeeggs, at room temperature
1 cstrong coffee
1/4 ccoffee liqueur
1/4 ccreme de cacao
1 dash(es)strong coffee
1 cconfectioners' sugar, sifted
2 Tbspcoffee liqueur
2 Tbspcreme de cacao
How to Make Black Russian Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a Bundt pan
- Blend all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Beat 3 minutes on medium speed with an electric mixer.
- Pour into prepared bundt pan and bake for 45 to 55 minutes.
While the cake is baking prepare the topping.
- FOR TOPPING:
Combine all the ingredients, mixing well.
- Cool cake in the pan for 20 minutes, then remove from pan. Place on serving platter or cake stand.
- Punch holes in cake with a meat fork.
Spoon topping over cake.
- NOTE: The topping is good over ice cream too.