Muddy Buddy Peanut Butter Truffles
But, let's say you wanted to share this yumminess with someone else. And, let's say that you wanted to present them in a way that would really impress. What do you do? You turn them into truffles. But, not just any truffles. If you've seen my Muddy Buddy Madness before, then you know what I had to do - Muddy Budd-ify them!
That's right. I formed that peanut buttery layer into little balls, dipped them in a mixture of chocolate and peanut butter, and dusted them with some powdered sugar. Great!
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
FOR THE COOKIE DOUGH
1 cbutter or margarine, melted
2 cgraham cracker crumbs (use the boxed kind, or grind them in a food processor. tiny granules.)
2 cpowdered sugar
1 c+ 4 tablespoons peanut butter
FOR THE COATING
1 csemisweet chocolate chips
2/3 cpeanut butter
2 cpowdered sugar (to coat)
How to Make Muddy Buddy Peanut Butter Truffles
- In a medium bowl, mix together the melted butter, graham cracker crumbs, confectioners’ sugar, and peanut butter until well blended.
- Form the mixture into 1-inch balls and chill in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Put powdered sugar in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Melt the chocolate chips with the peanut butter in the microwave or a double boiler.
- Stir together to combine.
- Dip the balls in the chocolate-peanut butter mixture and drop them in the powdered sugar to coat (it's easiest if you just sort of shake the bowl to move the truffle around).
- Put the truffle in your hand and shake off the excess sugar.
- Let sit on some wax paper to let the chocolate set.