Football Field Bark
Sadly, it wasn't lucky enough for us to win but it was the perfect combo of mint and chocolate. And the left overs definitely made for some great "depression" snacking after our loss.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbgood melting chocolate ( bars, chips, melts)
1 lbgood melting white chocolate
·green food coloring
1 ccrushed mint m&m's
1 candes mint baking chips
·green colored sugar
How to Make Football Field Bark
- Using whatever method you prefer, melt your chocolate and pour/spread it evenly on a baking sheet lined with a Silpat or wax paper. (I microwave the chocolate)
- Let that layer sit while you melt your white chocolate.
- Once the white chocolate is melted stir in green food coloring until it reaches your desired shade of green.
- Pour/spread the white chocolate over the regular chocolate layer.
- Top with crushed mint M&M's, Andes Mint Baking Chips, and sprinkle with green sugar.
- Refrigerate until completely set.
- Break into bite sized pieces and enjoy.