Cake Batter Cookie Dough Truffles
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- one recipe cake batter cookie dough (or other flavor)
- chocolate candy melts (i use candiquik)
How to Make Cake Batter Cookie Dough Truffles
- 1Roll your cookie dough into 1 inch balls and refrigerate for a few hours or overnight.
- 2Melt candy melts according to package instructions. I place the bowl of melted candy melts into a bigger bowl with hot water in it.
- 3This keeps the candy melts warm and viscous as you work.
- 4Just be careful not to get any water in the chocolate, which will cause it to seize and be unusable.
- 5Prepare a sheet of wax paper to let your truffles dry on.
- 6Take only a few dough balls out of the fridge at a time
- 7Spear one with a toothpick and dip it, using a spoon to help you coat the outside and wiggling it a little over the bowl to let the excess drip off.
- 8Now wiggle it off onto your wax paper and top with sprinkles, chocolate chips, crushed oreos, or other cute toppings.
- 9Let them harden. Serve immediately or keep in an airtight container in the fridge.