Andes Mint Puppy Chow
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 6 c
- rice chex cereal
- 1 2/3 c
- andes mints
- 1 c
- brownie mix*
- extra andes mints to mix in, chopped or broken
- *note: brownie mix straight from the box! so just the powder stuff
How to Make Andes Mint Puppy Chow
- 1Pour cereal into a large bowl.
- 2Unwrap and melt Andes Mint on medium-low heat on the stove. Stir until smooth.
- 3Pout melted mints over cereal and gently fold until covered.
- 4Dump chocolatey cereal into a large plastic bag (or tupperware with a lid) and add brownie mix.
- 5Shake, shake, shake until coated!
- 6Pour onto a cookie sheet or wax paper to cool.
- 7Add extra mints for decoration!