Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino Cupcakes
Source: Raining Hot Coupons
- 1 box
- white or yellow cake mix
- 3 large
- egg whites
- 1/3 c
- vegetable oil
- 1 1/4 c
- 2 pkg
- starbucks via caramel coffee
- 1/2 c
- torani caramel sauce
- 4 c
- powdered sugar
- 1 c
- butter, softened
- 2 Tbsp
How to Make Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino Cupcakes
- 1Mix 1 1/4 cups hot water with 1 Via packet.
- 2Make cupcakes according to box directions except use coffee in place of water. Bake the cupcakes.
- 3Transfer to wire racks to cool.
- 4Cut a small square in the top of each cupcake and remove a chunk from the middle of the cupcake.
- 5Pour a small amount of caramel sauce into the middle of each cupcake.
- 6Place the top of the “plug” back on each hole.
- 7Cream butter and 1 packet of Via in a medium bowl.
- 8Slowly add in the powdered sugar, and milk as needed, until everything is incorporated and frosting is right consistency.
- 9Transfer to piping bag or zippered bag and clip corner to pipe.
- 10Ice each cupcake and drizzle tops with caramel sauce.