Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino Cupcakes
Source: Raining Hot Coupons
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 boxwhite or yellow cake mix
3 largeegg whites
1/3 cvegetable oil
1 1/4 cwater
2 pkgstarbucks via caramel coffee
1/2 ctorani caramel sauce
4 cpowdered sugar
1 cbutter, softened
How to Make Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino Cupcakes
- Mix 1 1/4 cups hot water with 1 Via packet.
- Make cupcakes according to box directions except use coffee in place of water. Bake the cupcakes.
- Transfer to wire racks to cool.
- Cut a small square in the top of each cupcake and remove a chunk from the middle of the cupcake.
- Pour a small amount of caramel sauce into the middle of each cupcake.
- Place the top of the “plug” back on each hole.
- Cream butter and 1 packet of Via in a medium bowl.
- Slowly add in the powdered sugar, and milk as needed, until everything is incorporated and frosting is right consistency.
- Transfer to piping bag or zippered bag and clip corner to pipe.
- Ice each cupcake and drizzle tops with caramel sauce.