Makes a great tasting cake
How to Make Pumpkin Cake
- 1Mix together one package yellow cake mix, reserving 1 cup, 1/2 cup butter or margarine, and one egg: press into a greased 9 x 13 baking pan,
- 2Mix together one can pumpkin, two eggs, 2/3 cup evap milk, and a pinch of brown sugar: pour into pan over cake mixture.
- 3Mix together one cup (reserved) cake mix, 1/4 cup butter or margarine, and one cup granulated sugar. Sprinkle over top.
- 4Bake in 350F for 45 to 50 minutes.
- 5Garnish with cream cheese or whipped cream