No Bake Oreo Cheesecake
You see, I’m the kind of gal that when you tell me something is flavored a particular way I don’t want to take a bite and have to go searching for the flavor.
No, I want it to practically scream at me. I don’t want to be able to miss the awesomeness and I don’t want you to miss it either. I’ve got your back.
- 2 c
- oreo crumbs (from about 20 oreos)
- 1/4 c
- butter, melted
- 24 oz
- three 8-oz packages) cream cheese
- 1/2 c
- 1 tsp
- pure vanilla extract
- 8 ml
- cool whip (or homemade whipped cream)
- 1 1/2 c
- oreo crumbs (from about 16 oreos)
- oreos, chopped
- additional oreo crumbs for the top, optional
FOR THE CRUST
FOR THE FILLING
How to Make No Bake Oreo Cheesecake
- 1Combine Oreo crumbs (for crust) with melted butter
- 2Press into the bottom and halfway up the sides of a 9 inch springform pan. Set in refrigerator to firm.
- 3Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla together in a large bowl until smooth and well combined.
- 4Gently stir in Cool Whip (or homemade whipped cream).
- 5Add Oreo crumbs and chopped Oreos and gently mix until well combined.
- 6Pour filling into crust and smooth the top.
- 7Top with additional Oreo crumbs, if desired.
- 8Refrigerate for about 4 hours or until firm.