No Bake Oreo Cheesecake
You see, I’m the kind of gal that when you tell me something is flavored a particular way I don’t want to take a bite and have to go searching for the flavor.
No, I want it to practically scream at me. I don’t want to be able to miss the awesomeness and I don’t want you to miss it either. I’ve got your back.
FOR THE CRUST
2 coreo crumbs (from about 20 oreos)
1/4 cbutter, melted
FOR THE FILLING
24 ozthree 8-oz packages) cream cheese
1 tsppure vanilla extract
8 mlcool whip (or homemade whipped cream)
1 1/2 coreo crumbs (from about 16 oreos)
·additional oreo crumbs for the top, optional
How to Make No Bake Oreo Cheesecake
- Combine Oreo crumbs (for crust) with melted butter
- Press into the bottom and halfway up the sides of a 9 inch springform pan. Set in refrigerator to firm.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla together in a large bowl until smooth and well combined.
- Gently stir in Cool Whip (or homemade whipped cream).
- Add Oreo crumbs and chopped Oreos and gently mix until well combined.
- Pour filling into crust and smooth the top.
- Top with additional Oreo crumbs, if desired.
- Refrigerate for about 4 hours or until firm.