Irish Cream Brownies with Irish cream frosting
- box ghirardelli brownie mix
- 1/3 c
- canola oil
- 1/4 c
- bailey's irish cream
- 3/4 c
- dark chocolate chips,or semi sweet
- 1/2 c
- chopped walnut's
- 2 c
- confection sugar
- 1/4 c
- softened butter
- 3 - 4 Tbsp
- bailey's irish cream, or enough to make frosting smooth
- 1 bag(s)
- colored white chocolate melt disc's , or colored sprinkles.
How to Make Irish Cream Brownies with Irish cream frosting
- 1heat oven to 325 degree's. Spray cupcake tin with oil spray. (Do not use cupcake liners) Prepare brownie mix by combining all ingredients together. Mix well.
- 3Cool brownies. Remove from pan by inserting a knife around edge and lift out.
Prepare frosting by beating all ingredients together.