Hot Fudge Pudding Cake
Father’s Day is June 15th. Happy Father's Day Dad!
1 1/4 cgranulated sugar, divided
1 call-purpose flour
1/2 cunsweetened cocoa powder, divided
1 1/2 tspbaking powder
1 cwhole milk, at room temperature
1/3 cmelted unsalted butter
1 tsppure vanilla extract
1/2 cfirmly packed light brown sugar
1 chot water
1/4 chot strong-brewed coffee
How to Make Hot Fudge Pudding Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 9-inch square baking pan.
- Whisk together 3/4 cup sugar, flour, 1/4 cup cocoa, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl.
- Add milk, butter, and vanilla. Stir to combine.
- Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- Whisk together 1/2 cup granulated sugar, brown sugar, and 1/4 cup cocoa in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle evenly over batter.
- Combine water and coffee. Gently pour over top. Do not mix.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, until center is almost set.
- Let cool 15 minutes before serving. Serve warm.