1 can(s)( 21 ounces ) crushed pineapple
1 can(s)( 20 ounces ) cherry pie filling
1 boxyellow cake mix
·whipped cream or cool whip
How to Make Dump Cake
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Butter the bottom of an oblong cake pan.
- Dump crushed pineapple in the pan and spread evenly.
- Dump cherry pie filling in pan and spread over pineapple.
- Dump cake mix in the pan and spread over cherry pie filling.
- Slice sticks of butter into pats, arrange evenly over cake mix.
- Sprinkle pecans over the top.
Bake for 1 hour. Serve with whipped cream or Cool Whip.