Coconut Refirgerator Cake
How to Make Coconut Refirgerator Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 2 (9-inch) round cake pans.
- Prepare cake mix to package directions, bake and cool completely. When cool split both layers.
- Combine sugar, sour cream, and coconut, blending well. Chill
- Reserve 1 cup of mixture for frosting. Spread remainder between layers of cake, split side up.
- Combine reserved sour cream mixture with cool whip and blend. Spread on top of cake.
- Seal in an air tight cake container and refrigerate for 3 days. Serve.
NOTE: May be frozen