Caramel Pecan Cheesecake
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 6 Tbsp
- 1 c
- pecans, chopped
- (6 oz) ready to use graham cracker crust
- 2 pkg
- (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c
- granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 2 large
- eggs, beaten
How to Make Caramel Pecan Cheesecake
- 1Melt caramels with milk in small bowl in microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes. Stir in pecans; pour HALF of the mixture over crust. Refrigerate crust for 10 minutes. Reserve and refrigerate remaining mixture for the topping.
- 2Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add beaten eggs and blend. Pour cream cheese batter over caramel mixture in crust.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate at least 3 hours before serving. Drizzle reserved topping over each slice.