Candy Bar Brownie Bombe
This recipe can be made with Biscoff or Cookie Butter too. For nut allergies leave off the nuts, use nut free candy and use a nut free brownie mix.
- 2 c
- heavy cream
- 1 Tbsp
- pure vanilla extract
- 1 can(s)
- (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 c
- creamy peanut butter, biscoff or cookie butter
- (2.07 oz.) chocolate covered peanut nougat candy bars, chopped
- 1/4 c
- smucker's magic shell chocolate fudge flavored topping, plus additional for garnish
- baking spray with flour
- 1 pkg
- (15.5 oz.) pillsbury chocolatier collection chocolate walnut premium brownie mix
- 1/3 c
- vegetable oil
- 3 Tbsp
- 1 large
- egg, room temperature
- 2 Tbsp
- chopped cocktail peanuts
How to Make Candy Bar Brownie Bombe
- 1For Ice Cream:
Beat cream and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until stiff peaks form.
- 2Beat in sweetened condensed milk. Divide in half.
- 3Beat peanut butter into one half of cream mixture.
- 4Swirl in 1/4 cup fudge topping. Do not over mix.
- 5Stir candy bar pieces into remaining half of the cream mixture.
- 6Freeze 3 hours or until partially frozen.
- 7For Brownie:
Coat 9-inch round cake pan with baking spray with flour.
- 8Prepare brownie batter according to package directions using oil, water and egg.
- 9Pour into prepared pan.
- 10Bake 24 to 26 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 11Cool 15 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- 12Line 2 1/2 quart (9-inch) diameter bowl with plastic wrap. Spread peanut butter ice cream evenly on bottom and sides of bowl.
- 13Freeze 1 hour until firm.
- 14Spread candy bar ice cream over peanut butter ice cream, filling bowl completely.
- 15Place brownie on top. Cover; freeze 2 hours until firm.
- 16Invert bombe onto serving dish.
- 17Remove bowl and plastic wrap.
- 18Drizzle with fudge topping. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts.