APRIL FOOLS: Pizza Cake
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 pkg
- yellow cake mix
- 1 c
- vanilla frosting
- red liquid or paste food coloring
- 3 oz
- white baking chocolate, grated
- strawberry fruit roll-ups
How to Make APRIL FOOLS: Pizza Cake
- 1Prepare cake mix according to package directions. Pour the batter into two greased and floured 9-in. round baking pan.
- 2Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- 3Place each cake on a 10-in. serving platter. Combine the frosting and food coloring; spread over the top of each cake to within 1/2 in. of edges. Sprinkle with grated chocolate for cheese.
- 4Unroll Fruit Roll-Ups; use a 1-1/2 in. round cutter to cut into circles for pepperoni. Arrange on cakes.