★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1/2 c
- butter softened
- 4 c
- powdered sugar
- 2 c
- creamy peanut butter(crunchy if you want nuts)
- 3 c
- crispy rice cereal
- 2 c
- chocolate chips or shaved white or dark almond bark
- 4 Tbsp
How to Make peanut butter dreams
- 1In a large glass mixing bowl, combine butter, powdered sugar, peanut butter,and crispy rice cereal. Mix well after each addition.Roll mixture into small balls and set aside.
- 2In a small saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate and shortening remove from heat .
- 3Coat the balls in the chocolate mixture,and place on parchment paper lined cookie sheets and refrigerate for several hours before serving.