One weird (but really good) cookie-- 2 ingredients
How to Make One weird (but really good) cookie-- 2 ingredients
- preheat oven to 325 degree's cover cookie sheet with parchment paper and spray lightly with cooking spray
- unwrap all 24 of the peanut butter cups and place in a processor or large mixer, Pulse or mix until candy is fairly smooth and uniform. I used my kitchen aid and left a few chunks of candy.
- Add the egg and mix well
- drop dough by tablespoons on to the cookie sheet. after I did this I rolled each mound and flattened with my palm
- Bake in preheated oven until very slightly browned on edges. The original recipe stated 350 degrees for 15-17 minutes. I set my oven at 325 and baked them for exactly 14 minutes. Let them set one minute before removing from cookie tray.
- *** Batter will be sticky but they were easy to roll after I dropped them on the cookie sheet.