Nana Rose's Butter Fingers
How to Make Nana Rose's Butter Fingers
- 1Pre-heat oven to 325.
- 2Mix butter, sugar, all purpose flour, water and vanilla in a medium size bowl.
- 3Shape into small fingers and place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- 4Bake in oven for 8-10 minutes or until brown.
- 5FOR DIPPING AND COATING: (Make sure cookies are completly cool before dipping and coating)
- 6Melt chips and shortening together and melt over low heat.
- 7Dip cookies in melted chocolate half way.
- 8Dip cookies in nuts and place on waxed paper until cool and set.
- 9ENJOY! :)