2 1/4 call-purpose flour
1 tspbaking soda
1 cbutter or margarine, softened
3/4 cgranulated sugar
3/4 cbrown sugar, packed
1 tspvanilla extract
2 csemi-sweet chocolate chips
How to Make Mom's Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Combine flour, baking soda & salt in small bowl. Set aside.
- Combine butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla in large bowl. Mix until creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well between additions.
- Add chocolate chips, mix well.
- Gradually mix in flour mixture.
- Drop by table spoon onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 for about 9-10 minutes.