Lisa 'Gayle' Goff
Blue Ribbon Recipe
REALLY sweet and REALLY decadent! This is a killer way to satisfy any sweet tooth. The Test Kitchen
1 pkggraham crackers, crushed
6 Tbspbutter (margarine if you must but butter is better)
6 ozpeanut butter chips
6 ozwhite chocolate chips
6 ozbutterscotch chips
6 ozchocolate chips
1 pkgcoconut, flaked
1 pkgsliced almonds
1 can(s)sweetened condensed milk (14 oz)
How to Make "Goff" Bars
- Pre-Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium bowl melt butter in the microwave then add sugar and graham crackers (like a pie crust).
- Spray a shallow baking dish with no-stick cooking spray and put the graham cracker mixture in it. Spread evenly and pack down gently.
- Sprinkle all the chips evenly then cover with the coconut.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk evenly over the coconut, making sure to coat the entire top. Sprinkle the almonds on top.