Giant Chocolate Chip Cookie
How to Make Giant Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray 9" springform pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk melted butter and sugars until well combined.
- Whisk in egg and vanilla until smooth.
- Add flour and baking soda until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Place cookie dough in greased springform pan. Spread dough evenly, covering bottom of pan.
- Place springform pan on sheet pan in case it leaks.
- Bake 18 - 22 minutes until cookie is golden brown and edges are set.
- Let cool for 30 minutes before removing from pan.
- Cut cookie into wedges.