Diane's Fast and Festive Cookie Mix
I think she got the recipe in one of those little holiday cookie cookbooks by Pillsbury you find at the grocery store check out during the holidays.
- 6 c
- all purpose flour
- 3 1/2 c
- 1 Tbsp
- baking powder
- 2 tsp
- 2 c
- unsalted butter
How to Make Diane's Fast and Festive Cookie Mix
- 1In a 4 quart bowl or container, combine 1/2 each of the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- 2With a fork or pastry blender, cut half the butter into the dry ingredients until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- 3Repeat the first two steps with the remaining ingredients. Transfer the mix to a tightly covered container. Store in the freezer or refrigerator for up to 4 weeks.
- 4When you are ready to make cookies, remove the amount you need and let it come to room temperature before adding the other ingredients to make the recipes.
- 5Recipes for the Fast and Festive Cookie Mix:
Cherry Macaroon Kisses
Holiday Confetti Cut Outs
Caramel Pecan Bars
Chocolate Dipped Orange Supremes
Pumpkin Raisin Drops