How to Make Delicate Donuts
- 1. In a bowl, mix flour, 1/2 cup sugar, baking powder, salt, and nutmeg.
- 2 .In another bowl, beat egg to blend with milk, 1/4 cup melted butter, and vanilla.
- 3 .Add flour mixture and stir just enough to moisten.
- 4. Spoon into well-greased mini muffin tins.
- 5. Bake in a 350ºF.oven until golden, about 15 minutes.
- 6. Mix 1/3 cup sugar and cinnamon.
- 7. Brush doughnut tops with 3 tablespoons
- 8. Serve warm or cool.
- 9. If making ahead, cool, then store airtight up to 2 days.