Cranberry & Pecan Biscotti
1 stickbutter, room temperature
1eggs, room temperature
3 cflour, sifted
1 tspbaking powder
1/2 tspalmond extract
1/2 tspvanilla extract
1/2 cdried cranberries
1/2 cchopped pecans
How to Make Cranberry & Pecan Biscotti
- in a bowl cream together sugar and butter, add in eggs (1 at a time) add in the extracts
- in a separate bowl, sift the flour, baking powder & salt
- add the dry to the wet and combine well, add in the berries and nuts.
- preheat oven to 325 degrees
- line a cookie tray lined with parchment paper.
- on a lightly floured surface, place the dough and divide in 2, make into logs and place on the cookie sheet, bake for 30 mins.
- take out, let cool 30 mins, then slice and place side up and bake 20 mins.