Chocolate Nut Toffee Bars
1 cbutter, softened
1 cpowdered sugar
1 1/4 call purpose flour
1/3 ccocoa, unsweetened
1 can(s)sweetened condensed milk
2 tspvanilla extract
1 pkgsemi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cchopped walnuts
How to Make Chocolate Nut Toffee Bars
- Reserve 2 tablespoons butter.
- Beat remaining butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Add flour and cocoa: mix well.
- Press into a greased 13 x 9 in. pan.
- Bake 15 minutes in a 350' oven.
- In saucepan combine reserved butter and concensed milk.
- Cook and stir 15 minutes on med. heat.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Pour over crust.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle chocolate chips on top. Cover with cookie sheet for 5 minutes
- Spread chocolate and sprinkle with chopped nuts.
Gently pat down.
- Cool and cut into diamonds.